Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tennessee Here We Come

August 9th is the big day, bags will be packed, birds will be chirpin' and Jordan (lead singer) and Eric(bass player) and I will make the journey to Nashville Tennessee. There we will be recording 2-3 songs for our debut EP not yet titled. It's about an 8-9 hour drive and should be a great time. In Nashville I will be buying a new guitar, I might be spending close to 1000$ for the right one.

I'm really excited for all the great food we are going to eat and how much fun we are going to have. Jordan's brother Josh lives in Tennessee and plays drums and produces for a living. It would be great to play music for the rest of my life! When we head home from Nashville we are going to make a stop in Ohio. Josh is playing a show there and were going to see him, and probably go backstage.

The trip is coming quick and each day closer i get more and more excited! It should be a great trip jam packed with fun!


love,
lundy

No comments: