Monday, July 28, 2008

ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!


Before we get started I think I should introduce myself, my name is Kyle Lundy and I'm 17 years old. My birthday is Nov. 3rd which means I'm a Scorpio. I am not a shy person and rarely ever get embarrassed. My favorite things to do are play football, play guitar, drive my "Harley" moped and rock out with my band The Pounds.


I've been playing guitar for a while now and I'm pretty good. My favorite guitar player is Eddie Van Halen and his playing has influenced mine. Basically I spend all my money on guitar gear, and food. I work at Little Caesars, it's not the greatest job but money is money. I work with a bunch of my friends there so its alright. In September I'm going back to Riverside Secondary School to play football and relax. Should be a fun semester,

That's basically me in a nutshell, if you have any questions at all i will answer them with a blog response. Have great day!

Love,
Lundy

2 comments:

Bauer said...

hey kyle, what's going on man?
you sound like you've got yourself pretty figured out?

what are you going to do once the pounds get famous?

Paul said...

Hey Mr Lundy.

I love music and art and scientific things...


Love

The Cock Man